Hospice Lotteries Association Conference
15th & 16th September 2021
(plus 14th as Night Prior)
Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel and Spa,
Walton, Wellesbourne, Warwickshire
2021 Conference prices
|Night prior -dinner/B&B/2 day conference||£379||£429|
|Night prior -dinner/B&B / 2 day conference (share cost pp)||£312||£362|
|Night prior - B&B /2 day conference||£366||£416|
|Night prior - B&B / 2 day conference (share cost pp)||£286||£336|
|2 day conference - B&B/gala dinner||£261||£311|
|2 day conference - B&B/gala dinner (share cost pp)||£228||£278|
|Day 1 delegate - per day||£128||£153|
|Day 2 delegate - per day||£96||£121|
|Gala Dinner for Day Delegates||£60||£60|
*A 15% late fee will be added to bookings received after 30th June 2021
Exhibitors - Please refer to the exhibitor booking form
HLA Conference 2021 (Delegates)
|Event Date||14-09-2021 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||16-09-2021 3:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||23-02-2021|
|Cut off date||28-08-2021|
|Late Fee||15.00% (From 25-07-2021 00:01)|
|Location||Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel and Spa|
|Attachment||HLA members 2021.pdf|
Hospice Lotteries Association
Conference Delegate terms and conditions 2021
These Terms and Conditions apply to bookings made by parties wishing to attend any Conference event organised by the Hospice Lotteries Association (HLA) and are subject to review from time to time.
- Changes to any aspect of the conference (including speakers) may be necessary due to events outside the control of HLA. The organisers reserve the right to make amendments to the programme or timings of the event at any time.
- We would appreciate travel arrangements being made wherever possible to ensure that delegates remain at the conference until the close.
- All delegates will abide by the appropriate code of conduct as released by the HLA. Any damage or injury occurring as a result of delegates behaviour will be the responsibility of the individual or group of individuals only. Any costs associated with these activities will be borne by them.
- Attendance at the conference by any exhibitor does not constitute an endorsement of such company or supplier by the HLA.
- The HLA does not accept any responsibility for any business undertaken with any exhibitor.
- The cost of attendance at any HLA Conference will be as described in the booking form provided or on the completed online booking form.
- By completing the booking form, you are committing to paying the required fee and abiding by these Terms and conditions (including late payment penalties).
- Priority for accommodation at the main conference venue will be given to Conference Delegates and Primary Sponsor Representatives. Once the main conference venue has been filled you will be offered accommodation at a similar venue nearby. All accommodation is subject to availability.
- Full payment for delegate bookings must be made within 30 days of the booking. Your place is not guaranteed until payment is received. All fees must be paid in full prior to the event, without exception. Any delegates arriving at the conference with their payment outstanding will be required to settle ahead of check-in.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card, BACS transfer or cheque. The conference bank account and payment details will be clearly stated on the invoice. Please note this is a different account to HLA membership account.
- Payments made by credit/debit card will incur an additional transaction fee of 1.5%. If payment is not made at time of on-line booking and you wish to pay by credit/debit card at a later date, please call the telephone number at the bottom of the invoice.
- If you chose to pay by credit card upon registration you will receive an email confirmation from Stripe and a receipt will be emailed to you.
- Please note we do not accept cash payments.
- Bookings and payment received prior to 30 June 2021 benefit from an early booking discount and will be charged at the advertised cost.
- If a booking is made prior to 30 June 2021, but payment is received after this date an additional fee of 15% will be added to the total booking fee.
- Bookings made after 30 June 2021 will incur an additional fee of 15% which will be added to the total booking fee.
- On completion of your booking, an invoice will be generated and sent out to you via a confirmation email. If your company uses Purchase Order Numbers, please supply this at the time of booking as failure to do so may cause problems with your booking.
- Any amendments to bookings after confirmation has been received will be subject to a £25 administration fee, please contact a member of the Conference Planning Team to discuss any changes. This does not relate to cancellations which are covered under point 21.
- On confirmation of a booking, any subsequent cancellation by the Delegate will attract the following charges:
a. Cancellation up to 12 weeks before an event – 50% refund.
b. Cancellation between 12 - 4 weeks before an event – 25% refund.
c. Cancellation less than 4 weeks before an event – we regret that no refund can be made.
d. Substitute delegates are welcome but will incur a £25 admin fee.
e. Any cancellations that still have payment outstanding will be liable for either the administration fee or the full registration fee, dependent on the date and time of the cancellation.
f. In the event of a booked room being cancelled, or a no show, without payment being made, this payment will be required before any future HLA bookings, and failure to settle any such payment may result in membership cancellation.
- In the event of cancellation by the HLA a full refund will be made. Attendance fees will not be refunded in the event of threat of war, terrorism, pandemic, curtailment of public transport, strikes or other circumstances outside of the HLA’s control.
- The HLA reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice but will always endeavour to ensure that any changes made are not detrimental to bookings for current events.
Conference payment by credit/debit card at a later date please contact:
If your company would like to exhibit at the HLA Conference, or become a sponsor, please download a copy of the Event Opportunities Brochure
The following exhibitors are attending the 2021 conference.
Donorflex Lottery (main sponsor and exhibitor)
Gatherwell Ltd (gala dinner sponsor and exhibitor)
Seale Print and Direct Mail Limited (brochure, bag and exhibitor)
Secure Collections Ltd (exhibitor)
Your Centre Ltd (exhibitor)
DM Print Ltd (exhibitor)
Seale Print and Direct Mail Limited (exhibitor)
Engage & Connect Ltd (exhibitor)
SEC Fundraising Ltd (exhibitor)
The Companies listed above attend the HLA Conference as paying exhibitors and/or sponsors and are not endorsed by the Hospice Lotteries Association.
Presentations from the 2020 Virtual Conference and previous conferences are available to view in the Resource Library (registered users only)
The HLA conference is planned and organised by the Conference Committee, a team of lottery personnel who volunteer in this role.
They can be contacted directly by email by clicking on their names.